The Odyssey Preparatory Academy family of schools aims for excellence in all we do. In the classroom, on the playground, and in the community, we set high standards for our scholars. We have even higher standards for those chosen to lead our scholars. We are currently looking for dynamic, knowledgeable teachers who share our vision and are up for the challenge of making a difference in the field of education.
Teachers at any of The Odyssey Preparatory Academy family of schools should possess:
- the desire and aptitude to contribute to a team and collaborate effectively with other professionals on everything from lesson plans to behavior interventions.
- an understanding and appreciation of technology and the ability to integrate it in a myriad of ways across the curriculum.
- personal character, integrity, and desire for growth.
- the highest of professional standards and skill in both written and verbal communication.
- a friendly attitude and the willingness to relate positively to scholars and parents.
- a valid highly-qualified credential in their chosen teaching field and a current fingerprint clearance card.
The Odyssey Preparatory Family of Schools is currently currently accepting select resumes for the 2013-2014 school year: (To be considered, interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Areas of focus include:
Guest (Substitute) teachers